Thursday, September 20, 2018

[Pann] Kang Daniel’s impressive statements in Produce 101




(Translate the caption)

Dong Su: When we were in Class B in PD, Daniel made a statement that I have remembered until now.
Dong Su: This one … was so cool…
Daniel: “Hyung, I bet all my life this time (he meant P101 ss2)”

COMMENTS: 

1. [+157,-8] Thanks for always having such wonderful interviews about him. In PD 101, I also supported Jeong Dong Su but unfortunately, he was eliminated so early. …


2. [+123,-8] Really appreciate you for fighting with such an absolute determination. Also, I would like to express my gratitude to national producers for releasing this (a recording of the interview with Daniel)


(Translate the words in the picture)

- Have you ever predicted that you will gain much love when participating in PD 101 season 2?
- No, I haven’t. Actually, in my opinion, PD 101 is the last challenge, a challenge to accept failure. Therefore, I had no confidence and felt very worried and scared. However, realizing that there were many fans who loved and supported me, I have completely changed that way I looked at things. Since then, everything has become more interesting and energetic.

3. [+108,-10] That trainee (Dong Su) also cares about and helps other trainees, always try his best to do everything. His timbre is good. It was sorry for him to be eliminated at the rank 36. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ.

4. [+68,-6] During the time of PD 101, that guy had no ambition of being a center nor kept “gorgeous temperaments” for himself nor the intention to compete with anyone. He always lived comfortably, happily and fresh. That’s why I never know that he was that deep and strong. ㅠㅜㅠ. Kang Daniel, you are really wonderful, so cool ㅠㅜㅠ. I always stand by you whatever you do.


5. [+55,-4] Thanks for betting your life and appearing.


6. [+51,-4] However urgent it was, he didn’t show any worries and panic. Despite having the confidence, he never showed off or displayed the arrogance, which made him so attractive. He is so admirable. If only I were like him.


7. [+45,-3] Nice thoughts, Kang Daniel. Betting his life on this and fighting for it, he is really cool, confident and smart.

8. [+38,-3] That’s why I like Daniel. He loves the stage more than anything else, respects it and fights for it. I am really grateful to those who mentioned “a person who always keep the gratitude in his mind”. Wish everything would be okay.

9. [+33,-5] The goddess of luck always smiles with those who are diligent and determined.

10. [+30,-4] Only those who are really ready can stand at the top position.

(Translate the interview)

Also, Ahn Hyeong Seob shared the reason of picking Kang Daniel - “Since I first met him in Class A, I thought “He will be really successful”.

Moreover, on the stage of “Get Ugly”, Daniel hyung and I were in the same team. At that time, he took the role of a leader. He got up the earliest and woke up other trainees. He always assisted us when we had trouble.

Ahn Hyeong Seob continually gave compliments on Kang Daniel. He also told us many stories that Kang Daniel made him moved.

Ahn Hyeong Seob is a slow eater. He said “There were many times when I had to eat alone. However, at those times, Daniel hyung always waited me.”

I told him “Hyung, I am okay. Just go ahead.”, but he said “No, I will wait until you finish your meal.”, which made me really touched. Nevertheless, I didn’t take a chance to say thanks to him.

Although the incident happened momentarily, Kang Daniel displayed his warmth and care. Ahn Hyeong Seob also felt thankful in such moments. The pictures of theirs showed us a sincere and warm love between them.

Trans: PinkkangVN


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment