Sunday, October 7, 2018

[Pann] A day back to Busan with Kang Daniel


Asia Song Festival took place yesterday night (*article on 10/4) at Busan and Wanna One performed there.

Fancafe’s angel Kang Daniel posted a video on Fancafe again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He ususally visit Fancafe, write posts, comment, upload photos, and even make his own video and upload it too, he is truly a media kingㅋㅋㅋ


Yesterday: Eating ice cream at the stop



Yum yum yum



Yesterday night: Performing at Asia Song Festival



Looking at the fans and told them not to cry



Yesterday night: Visit home in Busan and play with his cat Ori



Omg the hands ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Kang Daniel looked at Kang Ori and begged the cat to look at him with a earnest voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Everyone go and watch that video, Daniel’s voice is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ori is behaving well these days
I originally don’t like cats that much, but because of Daniel  now I became a cat’s fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


COMMENTS:

1. [+240,-8] Send a goodbye with full of love on stage like that run to Ori already



2. [+235,-9] It will be so nice if you are perfect only in my eyes… So I can just bring you home for myself…



3. [+232, -8] I may have to be Ori in my next life



4. [+89,-2] Thank you for working hard on posting videos from morning to night like that, you are such a good person ㅠㅠㅠ I was very happy looking at you on the stage, but even when youre home, you make me happy to. Looking how you treat Ori shows me your kindness and caring. I was very happy because I’m standing next someone who is really worth it like you. Once again I feel that Kang Daniel is No.1 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



5. [+84, -3] Because Daniel’s hands are big so the ice cream seems smallerㅋㅋㅋ Just eating ice cream but look so cute



6. [+78, 0] RooPeONiel



7. [+72, 0] Omg the handsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ gentlement



8. [+68,0] Driving crazy with Kang Daniel’s handsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



9. [+67,-1] He is really a media king. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fancafes angel is very cute.ㅋㅋㅋ Just post See you later but already eating ice cream at the stop, and finally taking a selfie with Ori then post it like this. Kang Daniel makes me very happy. A peaceful and relaxing night



10. [+66,-2] Making a V pose last night, how cute



11.[+62, -2] Look at the mouth eating ice creamㅠㅠㅠㅠ so so cute, yum yum yum yumㅋㅋㅋㅋ The hands is big, but the spoon is so little Driving crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



12. [+58,-1] This face, totally my type



13. [+57, -4] Ori and Koroong

Ori: They said you are not Miu mamy
Koroong: …Ori is so bad… Koroong is really Miu mamy


14. [+55,-1] Kang Koroong and Kang Ori



15. [+54,-1] Ori is cute but Kang Daniel playing with Ori is more cute.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ori-ah, did you do something good in the war how can you have a brother like Kang Danielㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment