Wednesday, October 3, 2018

[Pann] Have you guys seen Kang Daniel’s Vlive?


Isn’t it great? He just has this certain charm right? Actually, I’ve noticed that these Vlives are a really good chance to show the public an honest image, so if not done well, viewers might feel let down but honestly, everytime I watch Daniel’s Vlive, I enjoy every single second to the point that I think that I’ll go crazy. The more we walk with him, the more we love him, is this even possible?


+Update

His definition of a dream is really amazing as well.


(Wannable: I don’t have any dreams...

Kang Daniel: You say that you don’t have any dreams? Then what’s the standard for a dream? I just had this thought. The standard for a dream. Dreams don’t have to be anything too big, you know.

In my opinion, a plan is also a sort of dream.

For example, I want to eat this supercone ice cream that’s before my eyes, ‘Ah, I want to eat it’. If I have that thought, doesn’t that make it my dream? Because that’s the thing that I’m thinking about in the moment. Meanwhile, the dream that you’re thinking about is probably something greater, like what job you want, what you want to make of yourself in this society, or what kind of person you want to live as, but if you live happily and positively, it’ll all be in good time that those dreams start to come true, right? To call it a dream is to romanticize it. Don’t worry too much, and don’t rush in. Really.

Wasn’t there a time when, for example, machinery used in the olden days is still being used today in games. In fact, in those games, the engines run slowly and may last longer. But faster engines, when they run for a long time, will eventually require reparation. If not, they’ll require more fuel to run. That’s just how it is. But in the end, isn’t the finish line still there, in the same spot it always was?

Actually, whether you go fast or slow, the finish line isn’t the whole point of everything.

It’s the process you use to get there, what is smoother? If your process is great, doesn’t that prove you’re even greater?)

COMMENTS:

1. [+291,-13] If Vlives aren’t done well, not only does it let the viewers down, but it can also lead to viewers leaving the fandom for good. It might sound easy, but try talking about yourself straight for 1 hour on a livestream, and accidentally letting out even 1 second that shows your insincerity or your true self. What would you do? If it were me, I would automatically push it aside and take a long, long rest. But when I see Kang Daniel’s Vlive, I just want him to keep doing what he does. I think people like him deserve to hear the line “You did well…” Vlives have their advantages and disadvantages but it is still an answer as to why you have got to support Kang Daniel and walk with him for a long time. But then again, no matter how much you like him, the uninteresting will not be able to understand the interesting, so just as Ra Miran’s words, “His breath, in its own essence, is seduction”

2. [+286,-7] I really like his voice.

3. [+186,-2] Now I know how much of a deep and sensitive person he is. The more I know about him, the better I think of him, and the more I realize how wrong I was about him before. At the beginning, I only liked him as a normal fan. But now, I am crazy about him. His words are no longer empty, polished words, but now even if he pronounces something wrong by mistake, I see that he is still able to convey his feelings and sincerity and that really touches your heart, so even if you’re just listening, you feel so much better about himself. The first time I felt that I’ve become a fan, I was able to learn so many things ㅋㅋㅋ Its no exaggeration that after I knew about Kang Daniel, I wanted to become a better person and improve myself.

4. [+101,-0] How is he able to say something so touching and loving… When I see him with his earphones, listening to his tender words to support another person, I feel like I’m lying atop a piece of pudding with a fluffy blanket covering me. Whenever I fall before a mature and forgiving person, it is before him. Kang Daniel, you truly are a beautiful person.


5. [+99,-0] Whenever I watch Daniel’s Vlives, I always seem to… what’s the word… feel some kind of way, I guess? I feel so calm, so close to him like a friend, and I find him so pure and good… It’s also the first time I’ve ever liked an idol like him, so I find this experience so very magical and I’m enjoying every single minute of it… Sometimes I worry that if he’s living as an idol, he might lose himself but no. Daniel has gotten used to his surrounding environment through his own means that rooted from his own nature!

6. [+93,-0] You really cannot be fake on a Vlive. Just like what OP said, Vlives strip you down to the very core so we are able to see a natural Kang Daniel, friendly and not bland, and we’re also able to learn so much. Kang Daniel is really well-rounded.

7. [+89,-0] Once again, I fall as I hear him speak confidently about his own shortcomings. Businessmen always seem to never run out of things to talk about, especially when it’s about their strengths, but he’s always realizing his own weaknesses, and sharing his worries with everyone, thinking about how he could become better ㅜㅜ I feel like thanks to him, Im becoming more mature myself!

8. [+86,-0] Between human to human, he really is an amazing being.

9. [+85,-0] My bias is another member but because I’m a fan of the group, I also really like Kang. I understand why he’s as famous as he is. He’s so great to his fans, he knows what his fans like, and is really charismatic.

10. [+82,-0] I was once really worried because honestly speaking, Daniel was such a naive boy that never went through proper training at his old company. But what I felt while watching the Vlive proved to me that I had nothing to worry about. He knows what to say and what not to say. He’s always doing his best in everything. Looking at him, you’d realize that underneath that naive and innocent exterior is strength and stability. I’ll always support and believe in you.

11. [+78,-0] He is someone with confidence, dignity, and is always humble. His charm is also professional.

12. [+77,-0] Kang Daniel really cares about his fans’ dignity. If you failed a test, he’ll make you feel better, he thinks about your hopes and dreams with you, he listens to your stories of adolescence, stories in college, in your interviews, at your jobs,... and supports you with all his positive energy. He is truly amazing. He doesn’t pretend to sympathize, but he would firstly share his own experiences and thoughts on his Vlive, so when you watch it, you feel warm and light. I think this is his special charm. The Vlive today was really special. I woke up and am listening to it again right now.

13. [+75,-0] A fan had asked him for a solution to nicely go through her puberty phase, but one’s puberty phase is their rebellious phase, and what else can you do to solve that? But Daniel had said that he was never like that, and that he was naive and innocent that time. He shared that he was proud that he shared everything with his mother, and had even said that that is perhaps the most beautiful and innocent period in his life. He even wished that his fan would go through her puberty phase smoothly. He’s so innocent that I literally laughed out loud ㅋㅋㅋ Aigoo ~ so adorable!!!

Trans: Pinkkangvn 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment