Thursday, October 11, 2018

[Pann] Kang Daniel is also super cute when he likes someone



This photo was taken at the yesterday (or the day before) Hiphop Festival. Kang Daniel appeared and was hugged by other hyung. This kind of hug remind of when the teacher hugged kindergarten kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Daniel is shy


Just look at the way he expressed ‘Loco hyung is the best’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omg soooo cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

I want the HD picture.

 

I’m glad that I got to see you making friends with anyone anywhere.

Finally is


 

NielChin



+) The world turned swagger after a hyung gave Daniel a cap. Kang Daniel’s attraction doesn’t stop?



Bonus a little cuteness



COMMENT:


1.[+121,-1] I just realized that he has a characteristic of a puppy: no one will see him if he covers his eyes...



2.[+100,-1] Cute, super cute, swag, refreshing,… I love it all!!!



3.[+86,-4] Because of the fate from It’s Dangerous Outside The Blanket, he accepted the invitation to the hyungs’ concert. Look at the way this little puppy is being all shy and cute.

4.[+58,-0] I haven’t seen Kang Daniel being this shy on stage for a long time since Produce ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel, I really cant stop loving you.



5.[+50,-1] Because there are so many hyungs on the stage, Daniel was still very shy, but after receiving the cap, he turned swag.



6.[+38,-1] Daniel is so cute omg



7.[+33,-1] Cutely following after just like a puppy ㅋㅋㅋ so freaking cute.

8.[+29,-0] Kang Daniel is shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



9.[+28,-1] Kang Daniel, there is no way out guys

10.[+25,-0] Cute Koroongie



11.[+24,-1] This is like the protect-the-cherished-seed hug. Kang Daniel was treated the same everywhere.

12.[+23,-0] There is a type of person who just acts naturally and being cute at the same time... Kang Daniel seems to be like that type of person. Whenever I’m shy, my face went all red and I couldn’t speak or do anything, but anytime Daniel does always have that cute vibe with it. I think I would feel so bad for my keyboard if I type “so cuteee”.


13.[+23,-1] Cute King Daniel Kang.



Trans: PinkkangVN 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment