Monday, March 12, 2018

[Pann] Compilation of Kang Daniel’s reactions ㅋㅋ (Part 3)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Actually, I planned to write part 3 later; however, there were full of bashing articles posted by antifans on pann yesterday and today ㅎㅎㅎ and they certainly hate such posts. Don’t you visit or make the same reactions as those in the bashing articles?


That’s why I want to write part 3 soon!


(By the way, please listen to the song “Mianhae” sung by Kim JaeHwan … Amazing.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I just want to share good things.)





Daniel excitedly drank and played with others in “Dangerous Outside The Blankets” 

He seemed to enjoy himself a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also laughed along when watching.





An embarrassing face when making the water bottle fall after shooting hearts to fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I cannot find any pictures what happened after that ㅜㅜㅜ Was it possible that he embarrassedly cleaned the table then?




Daniel was startled by insects in “Dangerous Outside The Blankets”… They were also afraid of you, Daniel ahhh … ^^




This scene was in “Living together in empty room” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ After Yoon Jung Soo sunbae bought a Viyott milk box for Daniel, Daniel took it and danced extremely excitedly.





Eventually, even when going to bed, he still put that important milk box next to him…





Daniel fascinatedly plays with soap bubbles … ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This time, he obviously loves it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And I am also smiling ㅋㅋㅋ




He is having a dreamy look at the floating soap bubbles.




In “Dangerous Outside The Blankets”, he felt embarrassed because he had to wake up his sunbae.


Also, since this was the first time they had met, his embarrassment became greater.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Despite saying that he could not focus due to meat and asked Hwang minam to help with meat grilling but…




It didn’t matter who grilled the meat ... ^^




This was a famous gif already but I still want to upload it ㅠㅠ He was back to be a puppy right after finishing his choreography … His nature is NielKing (T/N: Cute Niel)





ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wherever he goes, Daniel is excited and happy … He seems to be very contented… ^^ I realize that I am smiling along with him.


Update:



Antifans, please listen carefully ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It’s you who attacked my idol with rumors which had already been proved to be wrong and also with personal bashing articles, which made me write this post early, okay? 

Therefore, I want you to stop making a mess here like that ㅎㅎ


Some sentences like “Get out of pann” or “Stop writing such posts” should be written in bashing articles ㅋㅋㅋ I also want to say sorry to everyone. If anyone feels annoyed when reading this, as I said earlier, please ignore it. 


Please don’t cry Many fans who are feeling irritated with offensive articles say that they have been healed after reading this post, which makes me really proud. Your life has become unlimited not because of Daniel. 


COMMENTS:


1. [+97,-0] Haha, I became a fan of what you wrote a few days ago. Please find more in Produce ㅋㅋㅋ





2. [+91,-0] That’s the boy whom I know a little about … However, I know exactly what I like now…




3. [+86,-0] He is really handsome when smiling. He is so gorgeous…




4. [+43,-0] Here’s the gif that you are looking for ^^ Even if the water spilled all over my body, I would still be okay, as long as I could hold his hands ㅠㅠ




5. [+41,-0] Hihi one more healing post 




6. [+38,-0] Niel gets excited when playing the mafia game




7. [+37,-0] This one, yes this one! I just reupload the above gif ㅜㅜ This one, daebakkkk!




8. [+35,-0] The legendary gif that has made even nonfan click “save” … The only gif with Kang Daniel in my album full of my idols…




9. [+35,-0] He looks cute when just eating 




10. [+29,-0] Such a magazine artist ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Aa please stop it, my life is getting shattered…




11. [+27,-0] Looks like a small fluffy ball when sitting. So lovely ㅠㅠㅠ




12. [+27,-0] Ha… Daniel is a trend … The more you watch… the more you like him… no escape… really.



Trans: Pinkkangvn


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment