Thursday, March 8, 2018

Pann: Wanna One’s bunny counseling center ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(~ Bunny counseling center ~

Niel: Hi! Is this your first time coming for counseling? I’m Daniel
JiHoon: Ya newcomer!!! Stop causing trouble, we’ve already told you to clean up the mess!!)




(~ Bunny counseling center ~

Hwang: Aigoo so that’s how it is. %$&**~~~#%
Niel: Wow the handsome branch manager has really long ears…)




(Niel: If I work hard enough my ears will also get longer. Hihi
JiHoon: You over there! Stop daydreaming!!)




(Bunny Niel: Can I help you?
Danik: My front teeth,, are a bit weird.)




(Niel: Omo… You have a lot of cavities…….. How much jelly did you hav?... AH, so it wasn’t jelly but it was chocolate? Isn’t jelly tastier tho…?)


The empathy of the counselor bunny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




(Bunny: Hi. I’m the counseling bunny intern.
Wolf: Work time is over. Don’t expect me to say anything.)


COMMENTS: 


1. [+225,-2] Puppy undercover ㅋㅋㅋ




(You know, this is actually a secret… I’m not a bunny. I’m a puppy.)


2. [+223,-3] This too




(Yes, what can we do for you?
Niel: refund.)


3. [+168,-3] Aa what is this. Im from a different fandom but this is so cute.


4. [+113,-2] Because Daniel’s big




(Follow me, do it like this
Like this??)


5. [+105,-1] Secret 2.0




(He thought I was a cat… smh..)
….


6. [+103,-1] The intern bunny Niel idolizes MinHyun manager’s long ears




(When will my ears get longer?
When you start working hard… (Doesn’t know the truth)


7. [+89,-1] I watched King of Masked Singer today and honestly he’s so cute I’ve become a fan. Is this enough to be a fan..? Idek ㅠㅠ I already searched on naver and am going crazy. Ive watched all the videos on navercast as well.




8. [+86,-3] Secret




(Daniel… now that you’re older, there’s something you should know …
What is it?
Actually you’re not a cat..
Wha…??)


9. [+84,-1] When hyung and dongsaeng switch places…




(-Haizㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Im gonna get bit this is so so so so so scary. Go away. Cant open my eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
-Has 6 legs.)


10. [+77,-0] Puppy can’t change his dialect ㅠㅠ




(Hwang: Follow my reading! Ssal! Ssal!
Niel: Sal Sal)


11. [+73,-0] Boomerang NielSamoyed




(- You catch this
?....)


12. [+72,-1] In my opinion, this is also very cute




(-Daniel, go buy a piece of tofu and come back, don’t wander around!
-Okie! Just trust Nielie!
-Hihi hi ant)


13. [+63,-2] Funny ㅋㅋ




(What a nice new haircut. Hi (V)
Hahaaaa. Mr grilled nuts ㅋㅋㅋ
Who just laughed? Reveal yourself!
Oomf (holding back laughter)


14.[+50,-0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ




(I’m the biggest hit today.
Hihi. Hi noona.)


15. [+39,-0] Hihi




16. [+36,-1] Cute samoyed




(Even if it’s annoying, you still have to buckle your seatbelt
...Nae)


17. [+34,-0]




(Who ate my yogurt?
… I swear it’s not me!!)


16. [+33,-0] Nielie isn’t here ~




18. [+30,-0] The photo on the right is so cute




(-Daniel, mom told you not to eat anything from strangers
- My bad...)


19. [+30,-0] Our lil puppy has received his orders well but always ends up shy like this ㅋㅋ




20. [+20,-0] Jealous of the panda TTT




(You guys don’t have Daniel do you)


21. [+23,-0] Chubby puppy… excited aloneㅋㅋㅋ




22. [+21,-0] Carrots carrots carrots




(Are you able to eat carrots???,,
Niel : Of course. They taste great.)


23. [+20,-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDaniel I love you ㅠㅠ




24. [+19,-0] what a GIFT.




(Master has said that Nielie is the best present.)


25. [+17,-0] Just one bite.




(Niel: just one bite please please pleaseee
Lin: I don’t want to :))) Nyam)


26. [+16,-0]




(A !!! You there !!! aren’t you going to go jogging !!!. you’re obsessed with your phone now !!!!)


27. [+15,-0]




(It’s our boy on King of Masked Singer!!!// (are you mental, can you stay quiet)


28. [+12,-0] Rice cake gif version




Trans: Pinkkangvn


Share:

1 comment: