Thursday, March 8, 2018

[Pann] Compilation of Kang Daniel’s reactions ㅋㅋ (Part 2)

Lately I have read about the article on Talkers’ Choice talking about how Kang Daniel would sue all the harassing comments. I had so much fun reading that so I made a part 2 for you all ㅋㅋㅋ And let me tell you, step back if you dont like this. Being disliked just makes him even more popular. So if you try to do so, it will just prove that you guys are a bunch of jealous people ㅋㅋ





In the latest V-app livestream, when his dongsaeng Jinyoung tilted his head, Daniel repeated his action exactly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are just so adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ





When Xiumin appeared on “It’s Dangerous Outside The Blanket”, while trying to recover from his sleep, Daniel suddenly stood up and bowed to his senior politely ㅜㅜ This time he will surely become one of the main member of the cast ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Ha... Please stick with the original cast ㅠㅠ This is the combination of a puppy and a kitten...





This is also in “Outside The Blanket” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Other members were having dinner and chatting, here is Daniel’s reaction when he heard an interesting story.





And this too ㅋㅋ I read this in an article about the show so my mood has been raised up  After the candle-making lessson ended, everyone stood up and all commented wowwww




Daniel being asked “You eat two packs?!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ





(*Caption: Me? Me? Why?)



Niel was cutely confused when listening to Xiumin hyung’s question “You are kinda weird, right” ㅋㅋ My dream of a collaboration of puppy and kitten has come true ㅜㅠㅠㅠ





Since the stage was small so when Daniel had to stand up, Jihoon looked so worried for him. Daniel even ruffled Jihoon-ie’s hair. Wanna One is just so heart-warming...





And this was in July, when members were recording for the reality show Wanna One Go? At that time Daniel and Minhyun were still shy to each other so when they filmed the shoulder hugging part Daniel put his arm up and then smiled a bit ㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ





Because of being close since Produce, Daniel and Ong are comfortable around each other. Now he is close to everyone but that time was so pure and innocent ㅜㅜ





After the Get Ugly performance, his live studio score was low and his grade got plummeted.


Daniel was calm and just silently held his head down... In the interview, when being asked if he was sad about his grade, he answered “I don’t feel harsh towards the result at all”. I fell hard for his mature thought Now I am too! Even though people are misunderstanding, he still tries hard and is pleased as well as understands that everything is okay so that he doesnt feel bad...





Another “It’s Dangerous Outside The Blanket” moment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Before going to take a shower, Daniel suddenly craved for gummy so he quickly searched for that... Look at him fumbling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





This was also drawn by Ong in the fanmeeting ㅋㅋ Ong found it funny when Daniel smiles in his sleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When he watched Outside I realized he does smile while sleeping.



COMMENTS:



1. [+96;-0] I am the one who wrote this one ㅜㅜㅜ I want to add this gif too so I will softly drop it here!! Because instant noodles take a lot of time to cook, somebody asked why he brought it out so late and Daniel said it was seasoned with love that was why it had taken a lot of time ㅜㅜㅜㅜ So warm.





2. [+92;-0] I really like his bare face, I mean really... Without makeup, he looks more handsome, the eyes are so round.



3. [+84;-0] I love you, I love yo, love you, love you so much!!!!!!!!





(*On pic: Look at me
Daniel, can you hear me?)



4. [+52;-0] Because of not knowing why other members and fans laughed, he just laughed along ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Always shinning and bright ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





5. [+49;-0] When it was “It’s Dangerous Outside The Blanket”, at the time when Xiumin-nim said: “Let’s clean up”, Daniel confusingly asked: “Clean what?” too cute to be true... Look at he way he turned his neck so fast to see ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Terri-f**king-fying ㅋㅋㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ





6. [+42;-0] So cute, I die.





7. [+35;-0] Kang Daniel is walking up the stairs and suddenly stop to pose in front of fans.





8. [+34;-0] What should I do?





(*On pic: Mr. Pen is really worried

T/N: This is a scene from Master Key, when 2 teams is playing the game of guessing other team’s word, and the word begins Daniel’s back is “Pen” from “Penguin” so the channel write the caption: “Mr.Pen”)



9. [+31;-0] Maybe Niel-ie himself... Doesn’t even know what he had done that made him so famous... Because they are all things that so natural and daily... But fans collect the smallest moments and actions then call because of that.... And that is me...





10. [+31;-0] I like this one ~ Xiumin said that he will search for Kang Daniels name, he asked Where, where? ㅋㅋ Such a baby Niel.





11. [+31;-0] I think that he is the kind of person who makes people have no reason to hate him.



12. [+29;-0] It has been almost one year since my life collapsed because of endless eating scene of Daniel.





13. [+28;-0] Why the owner of this post changed from collecting Daniel’s reactions to dropping gifs like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I will... ㅎㅎ This is the reaction when those zenga pieces fell.





14. [+24;-0] Where to find a boy like this in this life. From head to toes, everything is my style... His manners is also insane ㅜㅜ





15. [+23;-0] Kang Daniel was shy because of what Xiumin hyung said...





16. [+23;-0] People said that he looks like a sad puppy when the owner leaves... I like his bare face so much





17. [+23;-0] Fan told him to imitate the expression of the stuffed toys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute...





18. [+22;-0] I think that people have heard this so many times... But I am fan of another group and I still see that Kang Daniel is too adorable~ He looks like a puppy His body is so beautiful and his legs are so long. My bias’s height is around Kang Daniel’s height but his legs is so short Anyway, he is so cute and attractive. Dont mind about those bad posts and just enjoy a happy fangirls life~



19. [+21;-0] OMG, just thinking of being able to watch “Outside The Blanket”, all of my sickness and diseases have gone away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ





(*On pic: Kang Daniel really appears!!
Let’s hear what Daniel says
Daniel just do whatever you want
That is why people are always “Daniel, Daniel”)



20. [+21;-0] Guys, please come and watch “Hands on me” fancam in Produce comcert... It was last year, in July ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It is morning now, watch the gifs and have a good day.





Trans: Pinkkangvn


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment