Tuesday, September 18, 2018

[Pann] Is there an idol that completely matches with your ideal type?


If yes, just throw your pictures in the comments below~

Mine is Kang Daniel. He’s tall, with perfect body proportion, a nice physique, and what more is that his lips and the corners of his mouth are so pretty… ㅠㅠㅠ Hes also like a big puppy thats obsessed with cats so Kang Daniel is literally my ideal type. Boys who love animals are usually the best people Its so nice to hear him answering the interview that animals are not pets but are actually your friends, and when you’re with them you’re always caring and worrying for them. He told the puppy to put out its paw but it wont, and so he said maybe next time ㅋㅋㅋ And he even thanked the puppy after taking a polaroid with it Its just simply that I find animal-loving boys so adorable… That’s why he’s also very cute and his face is also fitting to my ideal type. My first idol and also my dream man. What about you guys?


COMMENTS:

1. [+104,-20] Mine is also Kang Daniel ㅜㅜ Everything from his face, his height, his shoulders, and his personality. And his mouth when he smiles is so pretty ㅜㅜ his smile is so beautiful.


2. [+96,-21] Mine’s Kang Daniel too~~ Before, I didn’t really have an ideal type but that was until I saw Kang Daniel.

3. [+87,-19] Kang Daniel for me too. He’s actually the complete opposite of my ideal type… I used to not like boys who dyed their hair and wore accessories but look at me now ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+38,-5] Kang Daniel has changed my taste in men.


5. [+34,-3] My ideal type is also Kang Daniel… The puppy personality + tall height + broad shoulders + long legs all fit into my dream man category. I also like double eyelids and Daniel has that too… Honestly speaking, my ideal type is him… I had the same feeling with idols I liked before, but Kang Daniel is the most fitting.


6. [+24,-6] Mine is Kang Daniel too. Double eyelids like this are even prettier.


7. [+24,-1] My ideal type is also someone like Kang Daniel. Tall, broad shoulders, handsome, good personality, and filled with love and care. The best thing is his heart when he brought back 2 stray kittens and raised them up with his nurture and care.

8. [+18,-4] I want to marry Kang Daniel.


9. [+18,-1] Same here, Kang Daniel. I always imagine fair skin, broad shoulders, large hands, long legs, and a smiling face with tender eyes that are prettier than I can imagine… His hands are so pretty too.

10. [+17,-0] OP is a Kang Daniel fan so I don’t feel obliged to keep my thoughts in. My ideal type is exactly like OP’s. Thank you life for giving us Kang Daniel, though he may be an artist.


11. [+17,-0] Up until now, I’ve only truly liked 3 idols. But none of them can last over a year. But now I’ve liked Kang Daniel for way more than a year and I only like him more by the day.

12. [+17,-2] My ideal type is Kang Daniel as well. He’s fitting from his height, his broad shoulders, to his deep voice, and fair skin… But there are too many competitors here ㅋㅋ

13. [+16,-0] I never had an ideal type but thanks to Kang Daniel, I do nowㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: PinkkangVN


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment