Saturday, September 15, 2018

[Pann] Compilation of Daniel’s simkkung moments


Please leave this topic if you are an antifan!

I don’t why but my heart keeps fluttering because of Kang Daniel ㅠㅠ
Maybe it was an innate skills ^^


At the fansign


He got water poured onto his head so he laughed while touching his hair like this ㅠㅠ


He kissed Daebak


Seeing this man is real with your own eyes

 

I wish that was my arm ㅠㅠ


Drinking blueberry alcohol


The way he hold the flower he just bought for his mom


Checking the members’ clothes tags ㅋㅋㅋ


Stealing the staff’s ice cream ㅋㅋㅋ


Choding fan are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Dear my crying fan: Don’t cry, don’t cry!


Suddenly hold a fan’s hand with his slogan and then keep walking

There are so many fluttering moments of Kang Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

COMMENTS:

1.[+234,-7] To me, there is also this one


2. [+204,-7] Kang Daniel has so many simkkung moments, I don’t think I can survive ㅠㅠ

3.[+194,-6] Woa there is an actual topic about this..You pick the real simkkung moments. Thank you so much…

4. [+86,-2] At “It’s Dangerous Outside The Blanket”, the singer Cho Jung Chi said to other people that “You took 30 minutes just to make instant noodle?”. Because it makes other people felt embarrassed so Daniel said “Because they also put in the love MSG”


5. [+85,-3] Just by looking at his hand.. . ㅠㅠ


6. [+79,-4] To me is when seeing Daniel on his way to work, I can feel the real artist vibe from him, my heart flutters.


7. [+76,-3] This is also simkkung


8. [+71,-1] My heart can’t hold this…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Will you accept it?


9. [+70,-1] ㅠㅠ


10. [+67,-2] (Don’t forget about his muscular body because of his baby face) n times


11. [+62,-1] To me is this one ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What is this that makes my heart flutters


12. [+61,-1] I’m still falling for him just by looking at his back. Seeing his body is real is so unbelievable. Kang Daniel really makes me love him more than anything else


13. [+60,-2] The legendary gif “Join my team”


Trans: PinkkangVN 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment