Thursday, September 6, 2018

[Pann] Kang Daniel is really famous



My mom knows Kang Daniel too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She explain its because he looks very friendly, very nice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mom also complemented his beautiful, manly and strong physical, and told me to look for a boyfriend just like him Mommy Guys like that wont date with a girl like me…

I stan another group but still know about his massive popularity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My bias knows too, because I always chanting

COMMENTS: 

1. [+90, -7] I told my vocal teacher that I like an idol and she asked “Kang Daniel?”. It’s like that ㅋㅋ My bias is in another group so I find it amazing. Like, idol is Kang Daniel.

2. [+73, -4] Your mom is cute, you’re cute too.

3. [+69, -4] My mom also said she liked Kang Daniel. She said his smile makes people feel happy.

4. [+40, -0] Every time I like an idol, mom always asks why~ She always reacts like that, but Kang Daniel is the first one both mom and me like ㅋㅋㅋ So I feel really amazing. Seems like he really has good influence on moms.

5. [+34, -0] Kang Daniel is clearly a syndrome. By the way, is it because he’s called “Kang Daniel” so elder people can remember easily?

6. [+33, -1] This is the first time I stan an idol and Kang Daniel is that idol. Back then, while I was chatting with my dad and I told him I like an idol. I didn’t even finish my sentence but dad had asked “Who? Kang Daniel?” so I was very surprise and feel proud at the same time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+31, -0] Kang Daniel joined in variety shows and parents seem to like him very much. Especially when he joined in “Let’s eat dinner together”, the good impression of him on the viewers increased. Most parents expect their children will grow up like him, and they like him too.

8. [+30, -0] Heol Kang Daniel… Really love you.

9. [+28, -0] My mom too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I stan another member so I know Kang Daniel, but my mom always asks if I know him. Maybe it’s because he’s tall, dances well and cute just like a Samoyed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+27, -0] While watching “Let’s eat dinner together” and saw Kang Daniel carried in his stuffs and picked up bean sprouts, mom said she felt jealous with parents who have a son like that ㅋㅋㅋ And remembered him since then.

11. [+25, -0] My brother is going to primary school, he said that his teacher likes Kang Daniel so usually watched videos with other female students during breaktimes ㅋㅋㅋ The age of his fans is so diverse.

12. [+25, -0] My grandma likes Kang Daniel too ㅋㅋㅋ So cute.

13. [+25, -0] Children in my family always “Nayana nayana” so my grandparents know Kang Daniel too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: PinkkangVN


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment